Linen, silk, and cotton blend with 3 new colors
28, 44, 93
7 NEW Colors in Nevado
Acrylic and polyester blend with 7 new colors
05, 33, 31, 48, 68, 93, 81
7 NEW Colors in Mimosa
Cotton/rayon blend with 7 new colors
05, 33, 31, 48, 68, 93, 81
5 NEW Colors in Isuela
Great cotton yarn now has 5 new colors
91, 19, 22, 41, 55
5 NEW Colors in Fiesta
321, 391, 367, 306, 339
7 NEW Colors in Eulali
21, 2, 61, 36, 94, 33, 84
6 NEW Colors in Dalia
580, 532, 552, 537, 594, 526
6 NEW Colors in #5 Crochet Cotton
72, 71, 76, 75, 74, 73
6 NEW Colors in Armonia
2, 19, 30, 36, 62, and 32
Merlot is a soft, 3 stranded yarn with a delicate sheen. It is ideal for tops, shawls, sweaters and comfortable for men and children. It is 95% cotton and 5% polyester. Each skein is 3.5 oz, 125 yards, and comes in 12 colors. Recommended hook E, needle 4.
Nevado is a very soft, light texture yarn that’s perfect for all kinds of projects. The brilliant polyester strand enhances all 21 colors.
New yarns added to clearance (All colors still available by Special Order)
We now have Macrame cord made by Omega. 100% nylon, 32 colors.
10 NEW colors in Hilaza #3 & #6 Thread
28 NEW Colors in Otono
8 NEW Colors in Reforma
7 More NEW Colors in Eulali
5 More NEW Colors in Trigo
Vivid Floral Tote made with Sinfonia by Jennifer Ryan in “I Like Crochet” April 2016 digital magazine
March is National Crochet Month
Activities Taking Place in These Discussion Groups
They will post the following information in both places on each day of the blog tour:
Links to Crochetville Blog Posts
- Each of the 3 featured designers, with a link to your post on your blog in the comments
- Crochet-friendly yarn store
- Yarn company
- Daily giveaway
Special Themed Activities
- Dining Car posts by Steward Tammy Hildebrand: She will post links to recipes for a daily afternoon drink special and snack as well as an evening meal entrée and dessert.
- Observation Car posts: Conductor Amy Shelton and Ticket Agent Donna Hulka will post questions designed to get the passengers talking. We’ll ask them to tell us about any patterns they purchased or downloaded, the favorite thing they saw or learned that day, anything to keep them active and talking in the group.
- You are welcome to create your own posts in both groups as well.
Creative Crochet in a Day
New publication from Crochet World with a project using #6 La Espiga called Pyramid Pouch
Spring 2016 Crochet! Magazine
Here’s some lovely designs using Omega in the Spring 2016 issue of Crochet! magazine.
Eva Folk Jumper designed by Jennifer E Ryan in
Milan Shoulder Bag designed by Debra Arch in #24 La Espiga
Adana Tote designed by Mona Modica (me)in #18 La Espiga
Brighton Girl Cardigan designed by Tammy Hildebrand in Mimosa